Through participation in our membership program and use of our Platform, you understand that the Company collects with the intent to sell your data, including General Information and Personal Information, (“Member Data”) to our partners our other third parties. The Member Data collected allows the Company to reward and compensate our memberships through our various member programs. As such, you consent to the use of Member Data for, but not limited to, market research, marketing, advertising, product development, recruitment, and any other purposes related to the business of the Company.
What We Collect
- Personal Information. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us when you initially submit your personal enrollment into our membership, update or change information for your account or membership, purchase products or services and upload the data receipt or invoice, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates, send us email messages, and/or participate in other services on or within our Platform. We may use the Personal Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific products and/or services you select, send you updates, and send you email messages about Platform maintenance or updates. We also may use all Member Data, including Personal Information, in operating our business, which you herby consent and permit us to do.
- Shopping and Consumer Information. An important category of Personal Information includes data that is collected is for the intent of market research, merchant acquisition or recruiting, advertising, and other shopping data monetization. The information that we collect for this section is anything submitted, collected, redeemed, or entered by the member from the Data Rewords Program and Travel Portal benefits. We will collect and store images of consumer receipts, POS receipts, invoices, and any other image data that is submitted to us. We will also collect and store the retail stores visited, market research data, purchase history through our e-commerce platform and Travel Portal, and any other data collected from time to time that will help with the monetization of shopping data and consumer habits.
How We Use Your Information
- General Information. We use General Information to better customize our services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Platform. We may also use it for other business purposes.
- Third Party Websites. For the benefit of our users and members, we may provide links to external sites operated by third parties to offer you benefits and services that may be of interest to you. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the activities of these third parties or the external sites which they operate. By choosing to leave our Platform and access an external third- party site, you agree to hold the Company harmless for any activities of that site, and you should thorough review the privacy and other policies posted on such site to understand their data collection policies.
Data Security Policy
Correcting Personal Information
Please review your Personal Information to ensure that it is correct. If any of your information is incorrect, please either correct it or contact us with the correction. You may log into your account at any time and access, update or confirm your Personal Information at any time. You may also contact email@example.com for support if you have any questions. We will make our best endeavors to answer promptly and make our best efforts to resolve your issues. However, please note that historical information may remain on our database and other records, which may or may not contain your Personal Information. Please note that we are not responsible for the accuracy of your Personal Information that you provide and if you update the incorrect information, it may cause issues with your use of our Platform, recovery of account, or participation in our membership program.
International Data Transfer
The Company’s Platform, including websites directed to residents in countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States, are operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States and South Africa. By using and accessing our Platform, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States and South Africa, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
Treatment of Minors
The Company strongly believes in protecting the privacy of minors. As such, we do not allow the use of, or knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information on, our Platform or participation in our membership program from anyone less than 18 years of age, and no part of our Platform or membership are directed to persons less than 18 years of age. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personal Information of persons less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Platform upon learning of the existence of such Personal Information.
Affected rights for European Union website visitors via GDPR
In connection with the data processing presented here, you have the right to:
- Request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- Demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- Demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- Demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Dispute the accuracy of the data that the processing is unlawful, or whether we continue need the data. You can exercise a defense of your legal claims where you have objected to the data processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- Revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent cancellation.
- Contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace.
Withdrawal and Rights Under GDPR
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
You also have the right to revoke a consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we will not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. By the revocation of the consent, the legality the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
If you would like to exercise your right to revocation or objection, please send an email to compliance@elamant .com.
California Consumer Privacy Act
California Consumer Privacy Act
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”), a business that collects consumers’ Personal Information must provide to consumers access to the specific pieces and categories of Personal Information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with whom the information was shared. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of information under certain circumstances. Consistent with the CCPA, if you choose to exercise your rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information. This means that any Active Member services, such as Data Rewards, cannot be used unless you agree to permit the sale of your Personal Information, as those services depend upon the sale of Member Data to support their rewards programs and other benefits.
As a consumer you have the following rights:
- To request that we disclose what Personal Information (about you) we collect, use, disclose, and sell;
- To request deletion of your Personal Information we collect or maintain. This right is limited, and we may not always honor your request, particularly when it is necessary to maintain your information for legal purposes or to complete any business we have with you.
To opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information by the business. A “sale” occurs when your Personal Information is exchanged with a, non-service provider, third party in exchange for valuable consideration. It is not a sale when you intentionally authorize us to disclose your Personal Information or interact with a third party. If you opt out from the sale of your Personal Information, you will be excluded from the use of the Data Rewards Program and certain other Member services.
To not receive discriminatory treatment by the business for exercising any of the privacy rights conferred under the CCPA.
Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, you may contact us using any of the contact information at the bottom of this policy. Pursuant to the law, we will honor any verified request. You have the right to make a free request two times in any 12-month period. We will make the disclosure within 45 days of receiving your request, unless we request an extension. In the event that we reasonably need a 45-day extension, we will notify you of the extension within the initial 45-day period.
Right of Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions, including Member Data provided in connection with the Data Rewards Program. After we receive and validate your request, we will delete your Personal Information, as well as direct our service providers to delete your Personal Information, unless an exception applies.
The CCPA permits using a designate an authorized agent to make a request on a consumer’s behalf. You may designate an agent by filling the agent-designation form on the website for the California Department of Consumer Affairs. Both the designated agent and the consumer are subject to verification before accepting a consumer rights request.
California residents may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by writing to them at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 800.952.5210. For other states, please check with your state’s consumer protection authority.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of the Site, your dealings with the Site, or wish to update us with your preferences, you may contact us using one of the following methods: