Welcome To July 2020!
We are now in JULY and we have not slowed down one bit! With only 178 days left this year, we are on track to hit 100,000 active members by July 15th, and current projections are showing 250,000 Members by end of September and nearly 1 million members by the end of the year! This month is truly a special month in more ways than one. We are breaking growth and projection records, launching new software, and launching 1 NEW promotion EVERY SINGLE WEEK! (Click Here to Read Article) as mentioned in our earlier post.
NEW Promotion – Week 1
Since we certainly have many countries out there that can not read English, we are going to make it very easy and convenient to translate by explaining this promotion in text.
CEO Birthday Month Celebration – Week 1
‘Inactive’ Member Promotion
Start Date: July 3rd, 2020 00:00 PTD (9am SAST)
End Date: July 11th, 2020 11:59pm PTD (8:59am SAST July 12th)
Any member that is ‘Inactive’ before or during the promotional period, may Renew their account and receive:
* 1 FREE Month extended membership! ($99 extra value)
* Fresh Start! (New membership cycle and clean slate)
* Member account must be ‘inactive’ and ‘Renewed’ during the promotional period July 3rd – 11th. 2020
* Member may renew by paying the company directly through their back-office portal or through the use of a Renewal Pass (R-Pass)
* Members that go ‘inactive’ AFTER the promotional period, will not be eligible
* “Clean Slate” means any wallet balances, redemption cycles, and old receipt data, stores, and transaction history will be cleared for a fresh start.
* New membership cycle start date, Extra membership cycle extension, and clean slate happen immediately after reactivation of membership during this performance period.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!
Is there any way to “OPT-OUT” of the recent Promotion?
No, other than just don’t ‘re-activate’ your membership until after the promotional period.
Ok, so let’s address this ‘Clean Slate’ idea and some of the misinformation circulating around the Elamant networks. Elamant currently has in place a unique ‘ARP’ (Automatic Renewal Program) that will automatically renew a member account if they have at least 99 RP in the Renewal points wallet, $99 in the e-wallet, or at least 1 Renewal Pass. With that process in mind, the ‘inactive’ member is going to have less (in most cases zero) in the account balances anyways and the main goal/intention is to bring the member back and allow them to start fresh. This promotional benefit is a ‘2 for the price of 1’ type promotion and is a very good value, however, if an inactive member wishes not to take part in this offer, then they may want to wait until July 12th to renew their account.
Why is the help desk taking too long to solve queries? Are they supposed to close a ticket if the issue is not resolved?
Support is still very much backed up but No, if a ticket is not resolved the ticket should not be closed. This has been coming from an internal management incentive for support staff to help and assist as many members as possible and we have found some of the staff were just doing an automated response and closing the ticket, and for some, not fixing the issue or answering the question as intended. We had a meeting with the staff and have addressed this issue with them. The support team will be taking more time with each ticket this week and onward …we are just asking if it is a basic or general question about how the system or how our membership works, then please ask your sponsor/consultant leader.
When will I get the Free Data Points for July?
The members that have migrated from the old system have had to postpone their projected Data Rewards Redemption due to the system being down. We needed to ensure every member was on our new software and not using the email process any longer. In order to ensure this transition operated smoothly, we decided to give every active member that migrated from the old system a 100 or 200 Data Point credit on July 17th, 2020. This will be the last official credit that the members will receive from the software transition.
Why are my Consultant hours declined?
As a Consultant you have a contracted responsibility to record and report the hours that you spend helping our members and company by supporting, educating, and training. Please understand that our internal Compliance department is working overtime to ensure the quality of work is being done per the terms and conditions of the Policies and Procedures document. We need to ensure that our members are getting all the support and help that they need. Consultants that have submitted hours throughout the week and have made an effortless attempt to submit hours by entering a short description for a lot of hours claimed or by copying and pasting the same descriptions over and over are being declined. PLEASE take the time to DETAIL what value you are bringing to the company and be specific. We pay a LOT of money for good, quality work to be done, and we need to ensure it is taking place.
What is the latest on the payout solutions?
We were hoping to have an update for you this week but it looks like this exciting update will be coming July 15th instead. We have been looking into a more convenient solution for our members and Consultants that will be available to a larger group of countries in our Economic Zone. We know you will be just as thrilled with this new announcement as we are.
As always, we have a lot of progress happening behind the scenes here at Elamant. To make our reporting easier to read, we have made it in “Bullet” point format.
- Resolved issue with receipts appearing in other user’s data rewards
- Resolved issue with the first-time redemption being able to submit for 200 data points
- Developed a check for duplicate receipts (not yet deployed)
- New maintenance page added (see below)
- New About Us page with TEAM pictures and Bio page for the Executive team
- Continue support ticket work including downline and rank issues.
- Launched redemption changes
- Implemented solution for image compression for receipts
- Created data analysis dashboard for backend ADMIN development
- Continued development on Travel portal (integration of NEW Elamant branding and design)
- Continued development on MAP portal – Will be ready for review soon and start plugging into the rest of the site
- Elamant APP design/wireframe/layout will be completed by this coming Friday
- Implemented QA/Approval structure for the weekly release schedule
- Added comments field to redemptions listing so users can see details about ‘approved’ or ‘declined’ Redemptions.
- Users that had used passes more than once on an account on accident by select “activate on transfer” have been credited
- Removed Old Welcome Back Promotion
- Rank details added to back-office and mast views in Time Entry section
- Incorrect weekly consultant payment issues resolved
- Issues with ranking up automatically (Member to Founder) addressed and corrected
- Some Lockdown promotions credited for members that qualified but didn’t receive the credit.
- Added comments field into redemptions so that support can give proper justification as to why redemptions are approved or rejected.
- “Redeem Now” button moved from view receipts page to redemptions page
- “Received From” column added in both E-Pass and R-Pass pages.
- Special Characters added to time reporting comments to allow Japanese and Vietnam etc. for time reporting
- …and many more tasks completed from the Compliance, PR, Marketing, and Support departments.
You can see how much progress we make just in 1 week, every week, with each official Newsletter. We are learning, crafting, and (at times) rebuilding our software, brand, and overall company to ensure a prosperous journey for many years to come!
I just have to take this time to say how incredibly blessed and humbled I am to be surrounded by such amazing leaders and members. I have received thousands of birthday wishes and some incredible and very touching posts from people. I would like to highlight one of our special leaders all the way from Windhoek, Namibia, Natalia H. wrote a very touching post that I wanted to share:
Teamwork doesn’t happen when people come together to work. The true meaning of teamwork is when we work together under your inspiration.Today we thank you endlessly for being a constant source of inspiration to our lives. Your sense of wonder and curiosity for the world make us want not only to see as much of it as you, but to see it through your eyes. Your kind soul and charming nature causes people to gravitate towards you — how lucky we are to be a part of your world, not only do we look up to you as our CEO ,we look up to you as a friend, a brother, a son and a Father to the AFRICAN soil .
Mr Ryan Evans you have inspired me in so many ways throughout the last 5 months 3 weeks 6 days of my life. You taught me the value of a strong work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of hardship, Your steadfastness and appreciation for life make the world (and me) better. I also appreciate how you encourage(d) me to be open and to CHANGE MY MINDSET-being on the MASTERMIND meetings every Sunday is something I always look up to and always wish the week can come to an end to FINALLY draw inspiration from you.
I can’t say “thank you” enough, I can’t express how grateful I am for you coming into my life. You have made such a huge impact in my life, in such a short period of time. I would not be the person I am today without you and I know that you will keep inspiring me to become an even better version of myself.
You have taught me that you don’t always have to be strong. You are allowed to break down as long as you pick yourself back up and keep moving forward. When life had you at your worst moments, you picked yourself up…. Even in your darkest hour you showed so much strength.
Your passion to make a difference in the world is unbelievable. You put your heart and soul into your endeavours and surpass any personal goal you could have set. Watching you do what you love and watching you make a difference in the lives of others is an incredible experience. The way your face lights up when you finally realize what you have accomplished is breathtaking and I hope that one day I can have just as much passion you have.
You inspire me to be the best version of myself. I look up to you. I feel that more people should strive to have the strength and passion that you exemplify in everyday life.
I have never been prouder to know someone and to call someone my role model. You have taught me so many things and I want to thank you. Thank you for inspiring me in life. Thank you for making me want to be a better person. Your life has been riddled in tragedy, despair, loss and challenges.
Your exact words 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
“I remember some of the hardest times in my life, back in 2009 I LOST EVERYTHING”
Due to the economy you ended up losing your job, your house and both of your cars. You remember being depressed and not knowing what the future was-The grieve and PAIN was intense. You literally begged for work and ended up working for someone in exchange for a place to stay. Who could blame you if were cynical, hardened or miserable? Instead, you turned every drop of adversity into a continuous stream of overflowing compassion. Though there were dark clouds hovering over your circumstances, you always spotted the bright side and were a guiding light to your lovely family. Your faith, courage, strength and love have uplifted and inspired everyone……
“I know every one of us go THROUGH something very strong….-I know what it is like to have NOTHING, I know what it is like to beg for work.” -Ryan Evans
“If you give up, you guarantee your results and it’s definitely easy to do” -Ryan Evans
Mr Ryan whenever I feel stuck?whenever I feel defeated ,whenever I feel depressed or down these 👇🏽 right there REMINDS ME OF WHERE YOU COME FROM AND WHERE YOU ARE NOW
TODAY WE CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE AGAIN AND REMEMBER YOUR Exact words 🙏🏾
CEO Ryan thank you so much for touching our lives and inspiring us with your love and generosity, your dedication to your family, for not giving up, for every kind and encouraging word, for wisdom, for your selflessness, for courageously blazing past set-backs and pushing beyond the boundaries of what’s POSSIBLE. Because of who you are, I have became a better me in a period of exactly 5 months 3 weeks and 6 Days.
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🏾
MAY GOD BLESS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY 🙏🏾
Thank you with all my heart 💖
Now let us turn the light on for the BIG PARTY 🎉 🎈 🥳🎈 🎉
Much Love💕 from Natalia and TEAM RichTracers
These are the type of members and leaders we have in this company. Our complete and total dedication to one another is what truly separates us from every other company out there! We just want to see other develop their skills and succeed in their lives. I feel very honored that you all have decided to take this journey with me!
~~~TOGETHER, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE~~~