NEW SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE INTEGRATION!
We have FINALLY arrived! The NEW Elamant SYSTEM will be undergoing a FULL changeover to a faster and more reliable software architecture THIS WEEK! After several weeks of development from the ‘ground’ up, we are now ready to release this for our members to use! Coming this Friday, ALL Elamant members will be able to enjoy a new system that is MUCH faster, easier to navigate, and full of NEW enhancements! Our developers have been working around the clock for the past month to get this new platform LIVE… and we are here.
We will be taking the system down on Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 at 00:00am USA Pacific (Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 at 9am SAST) and bringing our new platform LIVE on Friday, September 4th, 2020 at 00:00am USA Pacific (Friday, September 4th, 2020 at 9am SAST)
ALL members, both ‘Active’ and ‘Inactive’ will receive a 4-day membership extension to cover any downtime lost.
The migration process will be seamless and work similarly to the same way our current software functions. We know ALL of our members and Consultants are very excited about this new system and the solid foundation it brings to be able to add many more features, payout options, and benefits in the future.
…and NOW Mobile-Friendly!
Issues that have been resolved
- The members that were experiencing an excessive accumulation of renewal points have been deducted and have had their accounts expiry date extended by 1 cycle.
- Automatic renewal process ( ARP ) has been resolved – This will prevent further issues with renewal points accumulating beyond what is allowed
Issues that are being attended to
- Paycard currently shows that the members have not paid. This is due to the verification process currently ongoing of all bitcoin payments. The members’ accounts will hopefully reflect correctly by Tuesday next week.
- Renewals of accounts are also still ongoing however these are being actioned as they are approved – this is due to the verification of EFT transactions.
New System Announcements
- All passes will be migrated to the new system as-is with no changes being made. The allocated members of the passes will remain linked to the passes.
- Stores will be loaded from google maps to ensure quick and accurate adding of stores and receipts.
- Passes will be enforced to be transferred only within your team of members.
- Performance testing is in progress and results so far have shown a significant improvement in the responsiveness of the system as well as the capability of dealing with issues in the future much quicker as there is almost no calculation time for ranks and genealogy
- The Rpass and Epass code system will be kept very similar to the current code generation system – This is in an effort to prevent confusion and concern amongst members
- Support will be attending to current open tickets to ensure that migration issues are negated
- PayCard Pre-Order will be EXTENDED to September, 15th 2020, and will also include the $50 BONUS! This is due to the payment processing challenges and now the new system migration. We have already received nearly 70% of our GOAL!
- We have finalized our credit/debit card merchant account for specific countries. This integration is being done now and will be LIVE ahead of schedule on September 4th, 2020 with the NEW platform!
3 BOOM Announcements
#1 – ELAMANT CARES
Elamant was founded on the core basic principle that our lives are better when we are helping people. That is one of the foundational pillars of our growing global business. It is with this in mind that we are so happy to announce the development of the new Elamant Cares Foundation. Elamant Cares is being built as a nonprofit organization that will help our members in the communities that we serve with resources as well as financial support.
We are currently setting the foundation for the organization as well as developing its website and social media presence. There are many high-level professionals involved in the launch of this organization and I couldn’t be more proud to not only lead this company but be on this journey alongside all of our valued members around the world. Elamant Cares will focus on specific areas of support: health, safety, education, and community. Everything we support will fall within one of those areas. Stay tuned as we continue to roll out more information regarding this amazing new venture that will benefit our entire company, our members, our consultants, our customers, our friends, and family.
#2 – ELAMANT University
We understand the importance of training and education more than most start-up companies. Our Consultant program is one of the ways we allow our leaders to receive compensation by using their skills in communication to help support our growing network of members worldwide. While we truly believe in continuous and ongoing education for our Consultants, we also wanted to look at another value-added service to our Elamant members. We have made the decision to partner with one of the TOP soft skills training companies from around the world that will help us provide ALL our Elamant member’s full access to our Elamant University, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! We believe soft skills training can help accelerate leadership development and increase professional success in any profession. Our goal is to equip our members and their families with the insights, skills, tools, and confidence to achieve success in any business environment. All completed courses come with a Certificate of Achievement in ANY of the following categories to help our members to be able to enhance their career and stand out from others and make an impression that lasts!
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Attitude and Focus
- Sales and Negotiation
- Prospecting / Appointment Setting
- One on One / Group Presentations
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- and Much More…
We are looking to have the Elamant University established and all courses finalized by mid-October 2020! We will certainly keep you all updated on the progress we are making here… but one thing is for certain, it is coming!
#3 – NEW EXECUTIVE TEAM!
After nearly 3 years of growth and trying our best to maintain every department the best we can, I have realized it’s time to seek out professional corporate executives that have the skills and knowledge to help take Elamant International to a whole new level of success. This is why I am super excited to bring on 2 new corporate executives and board of directors into the Elamant corporation! We will be publically introducing both of the executives in the next week newsletter in full detail and also putting up our corporate bio pages on the website. Elamant is proud to announce the appointment of these 2 executives and you will see WHY we are this excited NEXT WEEK when you meet them! We are going to go to a whole new level of growth, compliance, innovation, and leadership with this new power team! Get READY… these kinds of forward-thinking decisions are what makes us UNSTOPPABLE!
Data Monetization – Sneak Peek: Week 6
In the last week’s Newsletter, we discussed how happy and engaged the Elamant community is, which we have observed from the progress in the advancement of the service levels from our members. But can we rely on one metric to be sure of it? Well, we always like to gather more data and see if we can find a different perspective. But, what other metric would we look at? Let’s look at one more line of data which is directly linked to the upcoming Merchant Advertising Platform or MAP as we love to refer it!
In last week alone, our members uploaded over 350K invoices (also referred to as “receipts” or “slips”) which would imply that each member (at 200K members) submits roughly about 2 invoices each within the Elamant Shopping Community. As we dig down deeper into the data, we can see which service level or group is contributing the most!
Okay – Even though this sounds good, how does this benefit Elamant International overall? The answer is simple. We would reach out to the stores and merchants most frequently visited by our members and negotiate discounts, advertising, and other special marketing tools to benefit our Elamant Shopping Community in exchange for driving more traffic to their stores! And Elamant, of course, makes money by letting them advertise their discount coupons on the MAP. Now that’s what I call a win-win-win situation!
Which store in your country is the most shopped at? How much money was spent from our Elamant Shoppers last week? What products are purchased the most? We certainly have a LOT of Data and insights to give to our Merchant’s, the only question left …IS YOUR Favorite store going to be on the M.A.P.?
We are nearing the Final Stages of launching this new EXCLUSIVE Merchant Advertising benefit! Once the new system goes LIVE, we will have a better platform to begin integrations. The MAP is set to launch on October 1st, 2020… only 1 month away! If development finalizes earlier, we will certainly launch before then as our goal is to get this platform live as soon as it is ready so we can start showing local merchants and small businesses a BETTER and SMARTER way to advertise!